How Does Alteril Work?
Alteril is an all natural sleep aid formula that contains the ingredients shown to help you sleep. If you are one of the millions of people who have trouble falling asleep, get up in the middle of the night, or wake up groggy in the morning, Alteril may be the solution for you.
Many people have taken sleep aids that contain the ingredients found in Alteril for years for good, sound sleep and now it is available to you for only a fraction of the cost of prescription sleep medications.
Alteril contains three primary ingredients, L-tryptophan, melatonin and valerian, along with additional ingredients believed to help calm and relax you.
Alteril may help you get the deep, restful sleep you need and lets you wake up energized for the entire day. This combination of nutraceuticals interact with brain receptors and is believed to help produce deep restful sleep.
So what's the advantage of Alteril as a sleep aid? When taken as recommended,
- Does not produce morning "hangovers" when given eight hours for sleep.
- Does not reduce morning concentration.
- Does not impair morning physical performance.
- Does not interact with alcohol to accentuate impairment.
- Does not contain diphenhydramine, an ingredient commonly found in cold medicine and many over the counter sleep aids.
- Does not interrupt dream stages.
Many studies conducted have shown that the key ingredients in Alteril are particularly effective for:
- Shortening the time to fall asleep.
- Prolonging deep sleep.
- Reducing nighttime (or middle of the night) awakenings.
- Improving the quality of sleep.